Explore Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve, the land of Royal Bengal Tigers in India, exclusively with Earth Calling Expeditions. At a distance of just 3 hours by road from Nagpur, Tadoba Tiger Reserve is fabled for having very rich bio diversity. Stay in the midst of Nature, in serene wilderness , explore and experience the core/buffer zones of the forest with 5 safaris conducted by Earth Calling’s experienced and renowned naturalists and drivers. Make new friends and fond memories.
Lodge is situated right on the forest floor of Moharli core zone range in buffer of Tadoba. Guest can sit on Machan and experience wildlife in both day and night time and can experience thrilling moments around the lake and water hole situated within the property.
DURATION: 3 NIGHTS / 4DAYS, 5 SAFARIS
ACCOMODATION: TADOBA SAFARI STAY JUNGLE LODGE
Double Occupancy: 20,000/ per person
Single Occupancy: 25,000/
INCLUSION: * • Breakfast at safaris, early morning and late evening tea, lunch and dinner * • 5 jeep safaris, with 04 guests per jeep, in the core/buffer zones of the forest * • All workshops, discussions and seminars post the evening safari.
* • Arrive and check in at Lodge. Experience an introduction and walk around at the property.
* • Meet and Greet In the evening. Quick and summary briefing conducted by us at Earth Calling about Tadoba Tiger Reserve, rules and regulations, dos and dont’s , things to keep a keen eye and ear for when on the safari 12
* • Dinner and lights out with a keen sense of anticipation for the next day
* • Wakeup call at 4am. Congregate at the reception for morning tea at 4:30. Board your jeeps at 4:45am for the first safari of our expedition.
* • Return from the morning safari to the hotel enjoy breakfast exchange notes
* • Freshen up, rest and experience homely, and sumptuous lunch
* • Congregate for the evening safari at 2:00 pm at the reception. Board your jeeps at 2:15 pm for the evening safari. Cling on in anticipation of meeting the denizens of the jungle. We enter the forest core /buffer zone at 3/3:30 pm
* • Return from the evening safari. Tea/coffee and snacks are waiting.
* • Documentary show on wildlife at 7:15 pm. Group discussion on the day’s sighting at 7:30 pm. Naresh (popularly known as Gudda) will lead a discussion cum workshop on tracking techniques, sights and sounds.
* • This will be followed by a few photography tips on composition by Radha Sharma, a passionate wildlife photographer and nature lover.
* • Dinner and a restful sleep
* • We follow the day 2 schedule…. Wakeup call at 4am, congregate at 0430 and board the jeeps at 0445
* • Similar to day 2….
* • We return to the hotel have breakfast, freshen up and rest.
* • A delicious lunch awaits
* • We follow the day 2 schedule for the evening safari… congregate at 2:00pm and board your jeeps at 2:15 pm hours
* • Tea/coffee and snacks when we return from the safari at 6:30 pm.
* • Documentary show at 7:15 pm followed by an enlightening workshop. The topic is a surprise. Our founder and director, Naresh Singh (Gudda), promises that the surprise will be well worth it.
* • We congregate to look at the absolutely great photographs clicked by the avid photographers in our group. A few photography tips are discussed. A session led by
* • “Share your Experience” session led by Radha Sharma, where we all share our amazing moments with Nature.
* • Dinner and a restful sleep
* • Same schedule as days 2 and 3 for the morning safari and breakfast
* • Back to the hotel. We freshen and prepare to check out
* • We see each other off with a lifetime of memories and hopefully great nostalgia
THINGS TO CARRY Face Mask, Sanitizer, Camera (extra battery/CF- SD Cards), Cap, Sunglasses, a sense of anticipation and loads of respect for mother nature.
* • NEAREST AIRPORT:NAGPUR. It is a 3 hours drive from Nagpur by car
* • NEAREST RAILWAY STATION: Chandrapur, approximately 1 hour drive.
* • PICK UP AND DROP FROM AIRPORT/RAILWAY STATION is AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
* • Check in time at is 12pm on day one and check out is at 11:30 am on day 4
|Dates||:||20-May to 23-May-2021|