Explore Ranthambore tiger reserve, the land of Royal Bengal Tigers in India, exclusively with Earth Calling Expeditions. At a distance of just 3 hours by road from Jaipur, Ranthambore Tiger Reserve is fabled for having very rich bio diversity and one of the largest national park situated in Rajasthan. Stay in the midst of Nature, in serene and understated luxury at Ranthambore Regency, a gorgeous family run hotel, explore and experience the core zones of the forest with 5 safaris conducted by Earth Calling’s experienced and renowned naturalists and drivers. Make new friends and fond memories.
DURATION: 3 NIGHTS / 4 DAYS,
5 SAFARIS (4 per jeep)
ACCOMODATION: RANTHAMBORE REGENCY
- Packed breakfast at safaris, early morning and late evening tea, lunch and dinner
- 5 jeep safaris, with 04 guests per jeep, in the core zones of the forest
- All workshops, discussions and seminars post the evening safari.
- Arrive and check in at Ranthambore Regency. Experience an introduction and walk around at the property.
- Meet and Greet In the evening. Quick and summary briefing conducted by us at Earth Calling about Ranthambore Tiger Rserve, rules and regulations, dos and dont’s , things to keep a keen eye and ear for when on the safari
- Dinner and lights out with a keen sense of anticipation for the next day
- Wakeup call at 4am. Congregate at the reception for morning tea at 4:30. Board your jeeps at 4:45am for the first safari of our expedition.
- Enjoy packed breakfast in the forest courtesy of Earth Calling Expeditions.
- Return from the morning safari to the hotel at 12 noon, exchange notes, freshen up, rest and experience homely, and sumptuous lunch
- Congregate for the evening safari at 2:00 pm at the reception. Board your jeeps at 2:15 pm for the evening safari. Cling on in anticipation of meeting the denizens of the jungle. We enter the forest core zone at 3/3:30 pm
- Return from the evening safari. Tea/coffee and snacks are waiting.
- Documentary show on wildlife at 7:15 pm. Group discussion on the day’s sighting at 7:30 pm. Naresh (popularly known as Gudda) will lead a discussion cum workshop on tracking techniques, sights and sounds.
- This will be followed by a few photography tips on composition by Radha Sharma, a passionate wildlife photographer and nature lover.
- Dinner and a restful sleep
- We follow the day 2 schedule…. Wakeup call at 4am, congregate at 0430 and board the jeeps at 0445
- Similar to day 2…. Packed breakfast in the jungle, at centre point. Guests can indulge on other snacks at their own discretion
- We return to the hotel , freshen up and rest. A delicious lunch awaits
- We follow the day 2 schedule for the evening safari… congregate at 2:00pm and board your jeeps at 2:15 pm hours
- Tea/coffee and snacks when we return from the safari at 6:30 pm.
- Documentary show at 7:15 pm followed by an enlightening workshop. The topic is a surprise. Our founder and director, Naresh Singh (Gudda), promises that the surprise will be well worth it.
- Dinner and a restful sleep
- Same schedule as days 2, 3 and 4 for the morning safari and breakfast
- Back to the hotel. We freshen and prepare to check out·. We see each other off with a lifetime of memories and hopefully great nostalgia
THINGS TO CARRY
Face Mask, Sanitizer, Camera (extra battery/CF- SD Cards), Cap, Sunglasses, a sense of anticipation and loads of respect for mother nature.
- NEAREST AIRPORT: JAIPUR. It is a 3 hours drive from Jaipur by car
- NEAREST RAILWAY STATION: Sawai Madhopur.
- PICK UP AND DROP FROM AIRPORT/RAILWAY STATION is AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
- Check in time at Ranthambore Regency is 2 pm on day one and check out is at 1130 am on day 4
- For guests/expeditioners who would want to have a tour of the nearby villages to interact with the local folk and understand how they closely co-exist with wildlife, we would be more than happy to facilitate and arrange
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY: 35000/ INR (per person)
SINGLE OCCUPANCY: 41000/ INR